Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Keeping Health And Promoting Growth||Main Ingredient:||Enzyme|
|Shape:||Powder Feed||Main Nutrients:||Phytase|
Phytase Nutritional Feed Additives Enzyme Reliable Keeping Health / Promoting Growth
|Color||White or yellowish|
|Odor||Normal fermentation odour|
It is usually used as an animal feed supplement in poultry and swine.
-- Reduce the dosage of inorganic phosphorus, save cost;
-- Break phytanate frame, release nutrients like mineral elements, starch, protein, to increase the feed utilizing rate;
-- Decompose the phytate phosphorus in the plant materials, balance the metabolize and physiological role of the animal;
-- Improve the absorption of nitrogen and phosphorus and reduce environmental pollution.
1. This products can degrade phytic acid into inositol, phosphoinositide or phosphoric acid; eliminate the simple stomach animal's anti-nutrient action due to non-decompose of phytic acid so as to improve the utility of nutrition and thus reduce the environmental pollution caused by using of phosphorus.
2. It possesses these advantages:
-- Eextraordinary stable activity;
-- Good immunity to endogenic protease and gastric acid;
-- Thermal stable, wide pH range, working effectively in animal intestinal;
-- Even granular, free running, appropriate grain size, blend equally;
-- Even activity supplies the animal with well-balanced ingestion;
-- Highly concentrated, great cost-saving.
3. The enzyme activity conservation rate under different temperature and pH are showed as in the following graph:
USAGE (ANIMAL FEED)
1. Decomposing phytic acid of plant feed components
2. Decrease dosage of costly inorganic phosphorus in diets and reduce feed costs and using space-saving formula to ensure or improve effect of breeding.
3. Promoting utilization of minerals, protein, and other nutrients to improve production performance of animals.
4. Significantly improving biological utilization ratio of dietary phosphorus and reducing the discharge of inorganic phosphorus in animal waste emissions.
PACKAGING & DELIVERY:
25kgs/bag/drum. Or package as per requirement.
Should be stored and transported in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place avoiding sunlight.
Minimum of 12 months from date of production when keep in a dry, well ventilated and cool place with packaging unopened.
Increase dosage after shelf life.
Enzyme preparations belong to protein, which may induce sensitization and cause allergic type reactions in sensitized individuals. Prolonged contact may cause minor irritation for skin, eyes or mucous membrane of nose, so any direct contiguity with human body should be avoided. If irritation or allergic response for skin or eyes develops, consult a doctor.