Payment & Shipping Terms:
1. Product Description:
Product Name : Glycine
Synonyms: Aminoacetic acid; H-Gly-OH; Glycine, Free Base; glycocoll; Glycine BP; Gly; L-Glycine
Appearance: White crystalline powder
2. Mainly uses:
(1) it can be used in Alcoholic beverage, used as an acid corrector or buffer for the composition of wine and soft beverage,used as an additive for the flavor and taste of food,retain its original color and to provide a source of sweet;
(2) Used as an antiseptic agent for fish flakes and peanut jams;
(3) Can play a buffering role in the taste of edible salt and vinegar;
(4) Used in food processing, brewing process,meat processing and soft beverage formulas as well as in Saccharin Sodium in order to remove bitterness;
(5) Can play a certain role in metal chelation and antioxidation,used as a stabilizer for cream, cheese,margarine,fast cooked noodles or convenient noodles,wheat flour and pig lard.
(6) Used as a stabilizer for Vitamin C.
(7) 10% raw material of monosodium glutamate is glycine.
|CAS No.||56-40-6||Outer Packing||25KG/bag|
|Production date||2016.04.13||Shelf life||2018.04.12|
|Appearance||White crystalline powder||White crystalline powder|
|pH value (5% in water)||5.5~6.5||6.38|
|Loss on drying,%||≤0.2||0.19|
|Residue on ignition,%||≤0.1||0.07|
|Chloride (as Cl),%||≤0.010||＜0.007|
|Clear and colorless||Clear , colorless||Clear , colorless|
|Heavy metals (as Pb),%||≤0.001%||＜0.001|
|Arsenic (as As),%||≤0.001%||＜0.0001|