Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Arformoterol Tartrate||CAS:||200815-49-2|
|Storage:||In Cool And Dry Condition||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Assay:||98%||Package:||Very Discreet. As Required|
Pharmaceutical Raw Materials Respiratory System Durgs Arformoterol Tartrate CAS: 200815-49-2
Product Name:Arformoterol tartrate
Uses for Arformoterol Tartrate
Long-term treatment of bronchoconstriction associated with COPD, including chronic bronchitis and emphysema
Long-acting β2-adrenergic agonists recommended as maintenance therapy in patients with moderate (e.g., forced expiratory volume in 1 second [FEV1] ≥50 but <80% of predicted) to very severe COPD (e.g., FEV1 <30% of predicted or <50% of predicted plus chronic respiratory failure) who have persistent symptoms not relieved by as-needed therapy with short-acting bronchodilators (e.g., ipratropium, β2-adrenergic agonist).
Regular treatment with long-acting bronchodilators more effective and convenient than treatment with short-acting bronchodilators. Superiority of one long-acting bronchodilator over another currently not established. If inadequate response, may use a combination of long-acting bronchodilators, such as a long-acting inhaled anticholinergic agent (tiotropium) and a long-acting β2-adrenergic agonist.
In patients with severe (e.g., FEV1 <50% of predicted, history of repeated exacerbations) to very severe COPD, add regular treatment with an inhaled corticosteroid to long-acting bronchodilator therapy.5 9 11If inadequate response or limiting adverse effects occur, add or substitute extended-release oral theophylline.
Not to be used for immediate relief of acute exacerbations of COPD.1 6 Use short-acting inhaled β2-agonist intermittently (as needed) for acute symptoms of COPD.1 5 (See Acute Exacerbations of COPD under Cautions.) Efficacy and safety of long-acting bronchodilators, with or without inhaled corticosteroids, during acute exacerbations of COPD not established.
Commercially available as arformoterol tartrate; dosage expressed in terms of arformoterol.1
Delivery of oral inhalation solution to lungs depends on type of jet nebulizers used, performance of compressor, and other factors such patient's inspiratory flow.1 (See Administration under Dosage and Administration.)
Oral Inhalation Solution
Usual dosage: 15 mcg twice daily via nebulization.1 13 Higher dosages provide no additional therapeutic benefit and increase risk of adverse effects.1 3 6 Maximum 30 mcg daily.
1 High quality with competitive price:
1) Standard: Enterprise Standard
2) All Purity≥98%
3) We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
2 Fast and safe delivery:
1) Parcel can be sent out in 24 hours after payment. Tracking number available
2) Secure and discreet shipment. Various transportation methods for your choice.
3) Customs pass rate ≥99%
4) We have our own agent/remailer/distributor who can help us ship our products very fast and safe, and we have stock in there for transferring.
3 We have clients throughout the world:
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2) Market feedback and goods feedback will be appreciated, meeting customers' requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.