Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Molecular Formula:||C24H31FO6||Molecular Weight:||434.50|
|Reference Standard:||BP2009;EP6.0;USP32;CP2010||Appearance:||White Or Almost White Crystalline Powder|
Glucocorticoid Anti-Inflammatory Dexamethasone Acetate for Sale CAS No.: 1177-87-3
Dexamethasone Acetate -- COA:
|Anti Estrogen Steroids Dexamethasone Acetate 1177 - 87 - 3 Anti - Inflammatory skype:sucy1171|
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Chromatographic purity||Any individual impurity not more than 1.0%
Total impurities not more than 2.0%
|Loss on drying||Not more than 0.5%||0.3%|
|Residue on ignition||Not more than 0.2%||0.07%|
Not detect out
Not detect out
Not detect out
|Assay||Between 97.0% and 102.0%||98.9%|
|Micronixation||90% not more than 10 microns||90% not more than 10
Dexamethasone Acetate Usage:
1. Dexamethasone acetate (CAS No. 1177-87-3) is used to treat many inflammatory and autoimmune conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis. It is useful to counteract allergic anaphylactic shock, if given in high doses. Dexamethasone acetate is used in transvenous screw-in cardiac pacing leads to minimize the inflammatory response of the myocardium.
2. In oncology, it is given to cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy, to counteract certain side-effects of their antitumor treatment. Dexamethasone can augment the antiemetic effect of 5-HT3 receptor antagonists like ondansetron.
Dexamethasone acetate is also used in certain hematological malignancies, especially in the treatment of multiple myeloma, in which dexamethasone is given alone or together with thalidomide (thal-dex) or lenalidomide, or a combination of Adriamycin (doxorubicin) and vincristine (VAD).
In brain tumours (primary or metastatic), Dexamethasone acetate is used to counteract the development of edema, which could eventually compress other brain structures. It is also given in cord compression where a tumor is compressing the spinal cord.
3. Dexamethasone acetate is the treatment for the very rare disorder of glucocorticoid resistance. In adrenal insufficiency and Addison's disease, it is prescribed when the person doesn't respond well to prednisone or methylprednisolone.
4. Dexamethasone acetate is used in the treatment of high altitude cerebral edema as well as pulmonary edema. It is commonly carried on mountain climbing expeditions to help climbers deal with altitude sickness.
5. Dexamethasone acetate has been used as an off-label pre-natal treatment for the symptoms of congenital adrenal hyperplasia (CAH) in female fetuses. Has also been used in the hope of enhancing sports performance. Dexamethasone acetate is also used in a diagnostic context, namely in its property to suppress the natural pituitary-adrenal axis.
6. Combined with marbofloxacin and clotrimazole, dDexamethasone acetate used to treat difficult ear infections, especially in dogs. It can also be combined with Trichlormethiazide to treat horses with swelling of distal limbs and general bruising.
Dexamethasone Acetate description:
Dexamethasone-17-acetate, a corticosteroid, is similar to a natural hormone produced by your adrenal glands. It often is used to replace this chemical when your body does not make enough of it. It relieves inflammation (swelling, heat, redness, and pain) and is used to treat certain forms of arthritis; skin, blood, kidney, eye, thyroid, and intestinal disorders (e.g., colitis); severe allergies; and asthma. Dexamethasone-17-acetate is also used to treat certain types of cancer.
Dexamethasone-17-acetate comes as a tablet and a solution to take by mouth. Your doctor will prescribe a dosing schedule that is best for you. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take Dexamethasone-17-acetate exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor.