Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Molecular Formula:||C22H18O11||Molecular Weight:||458.38 G/mol|
|Melting Point:||218 °C||Test Method:||HPLC|
organic botanical extracts,
medicinal plant extracts
Epigallocatechin Gallate EGCG Green Plants Extracts 55%－98% Purified Catechins From Tea
The quality of EGCG is controlled by HPLC.
purity 55%－98%.EGCG is a kind of catechins with the best scavenging free radicals. Its was signification effective in antioxidation. Anticancer and prevent and cure high blood lipid,arterisclerosis,cerebro tyrombus,have a good curative effect to diabetes,obesity,oral Health.It is really the first selected temedy to prevent and cure cardiovascular and cancers
CAS No.: 989-51-5
Molecular formula: C22H18O11
Molecular weight: 458.38 g/mol
Melting point: 218 °C
EGCG is purified from the leaves of green tea (Camellia sinensis O. Ktze.) with excellent technology. The antioxidant activity of EGCG is about 25 ~100 times more potent than Vitamin C and E. It can be added to a broad range of dietary supplements, food products, cosmetic and beverages. The physiological functions include lowering cholesterol & triglycerides, enhancing immune, weight loss and anti-cancer etc. It is off-white to pale pink powder, has little impact on the taste of end product.
* EGCG 90% ,95%, 98% are off-white to pale pink powder.
* EGCG 60%, 70%, 80% Milk yellow to light yellow powder.
Solubility: Good solubility in water, ethanol, methanol and acetone.
Application & Uses
* Dietary supplements for capsules and tablets.
* Beverage & energy drink.
* Cosmetic additives
* Pharmaceutical stuff or intermediate of the medicine
Recommended Dosage: 300mg/day
Green tea is made from Camellia sinensis leaves that have not undergone the same withering and oxidation applied when processing Camellia sinensis into oolong tea and black tea.
Grean tea has been cultivated for centuries, beginning in China. Today, tea is the most widely-consumed beverage in the world, second only to water. Hundreds of millions of people drink tea, and studies suggest that green tea (Camellia sinesis) in particular has many health benefits.
Green tea extract EGCG have been used in traditional Chinese and Indian medicine for a variety of uses.
Green tea extract powder is a herbal derivative from green tea leaves (Camellia sinensis). Containing antioxidant ingredients – mainly green tea catechins (GTC) – green tea and its derivatives are sometimes used as dietary supplements and in alternative medicine.
Tea Polyphenols found in green tea include epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), epicatechin gallate, epicatechins and flavanols.
1. EGCG can reduce blood pressure, blood sugar, blood lipids.
2. EGCG has the function of removing radicals and anti-aging.
3. EGCG can enhance the immune function and prevention of colds.
4. EGCG has the function of anti-radiation, anti-cancer, inhibiting the increasing of cancer cell.
5. EGCG is used to anti-bacterium, with the function of sterilization and deodorization.
1. Applied in cosmetics field, Green tea extract EGCG owns the effect of anti-wrinkle and anti-Aging;
2. Applied in food field, Green tea extract EGCG is used as natural antioxidant, antistaling agent, and anti-fading agents;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, Green tea extract EGCG is used to prevent and cure cardiovascular disease, diabetes.