Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Mp:||153-156||Water Solubility:||1.9 G/100 ML (20 º C)|
|Solubility H2O:||15 Mg/mL, Clear||Storage:||Store In Dry, Ventilated And Clean Environment|
Chlorhexidine acetate Descriptions:
1. It is a compound that contains chlorohexidine as an active ingredient.
2. It possesses antiseptic properties and is widely used as a topical applicator and a bactericide because of the effect of chlorohexidine in killing both gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
3. It does so by inhibiting the growth of bacteria by interfering with the microbe's metabolism through interference with protein production of the bacteria as well as its DNA replication process. The chemical acts as a broad spectrum antiseptic.
Chlorhexidine acetate Usage:
1. For topical broad-spectrum antimicrobial, bactericidal drugs against gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria have strong antibacterial, bactericidal capacity.
2. Disinfectants. Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria and fungi have a strong bactericidal effect
on Pseudomonas aeruginosa is also effective. For skin disinfection, wash the wound, can also be used to disinfect surgical instruments.
3. Cation broad-spectrum antibiotic, belonging biguanide family. Its mechanism of action involves
disrupting the bacterial cell membrane. Also disinfectants. Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria
and fungi have a strong bactericidal effect on Pseudomonas aeruginosa is also effective. For skin
disinfection, wash the wound, can also be used to disinfect surgical instruments.
A white or yellowish white powder,odorless
or almost, a bitter taste
|White crystalline powder|
|Identification||(1) The positive reaction||Complies|
|(2) The positive reaction||Complies|
(3) The strongest sorption at wavelength
The strongest sorption at wavelength
|(4) The positive reaction||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤3.5%||1.0%|
|Assay||≥97.5% of Chlorhexidine Acetate(on dried basis)||99. 0 %|